Friday, June 30, 2006

semalam

Semalam

I had briyani for dinner. Jeles korang makan briyani. HEheheh so pergi Chettinad Curry. for the 1st time. very traditional indian restaurant. Chicken briyani dia sedap. Very light taste. The masala tea was alittle disappointing. Cos I expected strong masala taste tapi mungkin dia kasi salah.

Semalam

Korang ( Lun and Ligo) kecoh beremailan. Riuh rendah email I. Thanks. It was fun.

Semalam

My boss had a chat with me. Rasa terbalik dunia. Kesiankan dia. I really feel that maybe I could put my interest aside and go thru with all my colleauges. She said there is going to be a big void. If I truly wanna leave, they have to get some1 to understudy me or one of the staff to understudy. I had to sms to another fren to ask her help to remind me why I am doing this again. Is it bad to say that I wanna leave so that I can come back and serve better? Does it look bad coming from an employee? What would the employer think eh?

She said she don't want me to leave if its for sentimental reasons. If its to learn somethign new. She asked where the place was and if they offer same flexibility. I just kept quiet and in a daze. Lepas tu I rasa sedih dan semacam guilt gitu.

I love the family atmosphere here and the togetherness. Eventhough its sort of contradicting with the politicking environment.

Semalam

I asked Allah's help to sort my mind. Whether leaving is rite thing to do for me, my family future Iman health and wealth.

No comments: