Thursday, July 06, 2006

It's a beautiful morning - we all deserve to be in bed

Yep. It is. And I am the first to be at work. Still dark and rainy. Just perfect weather for me. Today I'm not fasting cos I'm getting a breakfast treat. I realised that a certain kind of tea makes me cough and wheeze. I'm a tea fan though.

My current obsession is whether to convert to a smartphone or just get a plain organizer. Smartphone expensive .... plain organizer is expensive as well. I don't want to carry around when I'm out with my family the smartphone. that's why i want to detach away from it. My friend said that Palm is not so good. I should really think of investing in smartphone cos she said'it's the in thing'. aiyo. leceh.

My day is pack today. I need to do some early packing of my stuff cos they are going to 'renovate' my workstation. Well finally! Did you know that I've been owning a broken workstation and it could fall and break anytime. Hazard isn't it? But due to cost savings I bear with this broken workstation for past 21/2 yrs. Wonder how my new workstation would look like?

Somehow deep inside me I don't have high hopes of a good equipment. I just hope they have good working PCs.

Well I need to sort my work.

Last day is 27 Aug. That's a sunday which means friday the 25th is my last day.

*argghhh* I almost lost my composition! Tertekan delete button.

Good thing for the recover post button.

No comments: