Monday, June 26, 2006

I'VE GOT A JOB!!!

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

I'VE BEEN OFFERED THE FULL-TIME JOB!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Tadi macam orang giler jap. I emailed the lady in the morning nak check status ape jadik. then after 1 hr she called me. She told she emailed me tapi i bilang tak dapat.

Neway long story short, dia and i berbual itik and ayam story. Dia berbual pasal full-time offer I thot she berbual pasal part-time and I said yes to part-time cos I said I understand lah kalau dorang takde budget untuk fulltimer. Then she said "Huh?? U accepting part-time?? (she macam confuse giler gitu)" I said yes. But we are offering you fulltime" ( I almost terpekik kat ofis.. tapi I went to another corner in the office) I told her I wish I could scream rite now I'm soo happy thank you!!!" gitulah minah nie tak kira sapa orang tu sondol je. Was being myself. She too was happy that I said yes. Alhamdulillah. Allah showed His guidance. Thank you Allah. Thank you fellow friends who do'a for me. Thank you.

Lepas tu terlalu excited was thinking sapa nak ku bilang other than my family. Of course the fellow bloggers jugak *wink*

Thanks for listening.

No comments: