Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cerita ku

I got a job offer. Alhamdulillah but it's for part-time position and 1 year contract je. sedih. too short. but the job is something i wanna to do and the group are the people i wanna worked with. I made a counter offer. Susah. Last coupla days i've been having a hard time juggling decisions. Does not help that me hubby is fickle. Macammana pun i have to make the best decision which would benefit everyone and maybe not me. Mungkin kena sacrifice ke... tgk ah camne. Of course the paycut is tremendous. Teruk giler.

mamaemmy came and went i guess. terlalu sibuk the last weekend sampai terlupa that she was in sg. I suppose she had a great time shopping. Me still doing my shopping bila ade peluang. Me hubby down with some odd thing. Tadi gi doc buat biopsy. Suddenly i am worried and takut. Results lagi 2 minggu.

This weekend Insha Allah gi tengok Sesame Street. Yippie!

Lun - how u and the baby? Are you going for the Hi-tea? Pergilah. Can catchup :)

Ligo - amacam snow? Hariz ok tak?

WtL- my one and only gal. Miss you.

I feel like running away to KL. hahahahhhah. I need a break.

Pray for me that I get this job full-time (if Allah wills it). if i am desperate they offer me part-time pun .. may be i mite just take it. may be......................................................

No comments: