Monday, March 20, 2006

Umar's first day of school

Yeap. Finally I had the courage to put him to school. It was more of fear my side. He's too young still a baby not ready yet. Then last week me and hubby realised that he *could* actually get bored.

So off he went today.. his first day of school 3hr programme. It's gonna be kelamkabut on my part but I think it's a sacrifice i need to make. I send and fetch. this week I take time off to pick him up from school and then dropped him off at my mom's.

I haven't had proper sleep lately. Work has been bothering me.. not work but issues at work. I had enough of it today and decided to email my hr about it.. though he was on mc. He was kind to call me 1hr ago. told me to have a good nite rest. I have been falling sick none stop.

Today I felt like as if I've been stabbed in front right on the chest by my boss. I know now definitely i wanna leave. Boss is weak as in my hubby's words. just weak. scared to face the truth and stand up. I've been standing for what's right and she said she'll be right behind me and now suddenly its *my* personal issue. what the fish!If it had been personal it would be different for me. It would be my personal agenda!

God it's sad cos I've put in soo much.. soo much sacrifice .. my heart soul time effort it's not worth it. cos within split second she just destroyed it.. just like that.

I need to learn to react fast. Cos my emotional reflexes is slow. It had to sink in me then I can feel my emotions flow.

New mall at JB. Tebrau something... sounds interesting. Must check it out!

No comments: