Thursday, March 09, 2006

I wanna kiss kiss kiss till the sun goes down

my second half of the day with my son was pure indulgence. We were from one mall to the other. 1st city hall then bugis then tanglin mall. i love his company. i'm amaze that i could actually survive out there with him. no tantrums. i explain why we need to do certain things and he understood and move on. I bought 2 bedsheets and 3 pillows. I was proud of myself that I was acting like a true mother. We chose which biscuits to buy, we had a mother and son dinner. It was great!

I wanted to bring him to gymboree. but bodoh me, sampai the place was almost closing. And I don't even know how to explain that to him. so i beg the girl to let him linger around the place cos there were still parents and kids around. So umar got his 15 mins of playgym. After playgym we went around the mall and I saw some toys. I was the one who was excited. ON display there were two types of train on a track and four cute race cars on track. i asked him to choose which one he wanted. I was surprised that it was cheap. Only $10! We both agreed on the cars. Well it was more of me choosing the car heheh.

We got home i fixed the track with much care takut bende tu pecah.. ye lah $10. There must be a good reason why it was only $10. All tracks fix, cars ready to go, I turned on the switch and this is what I hear " I wanna kiss kiss kiss till the sun goes down" song that goes on and on and on . none stop! arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That explained the price!

No comments: