Wednesday, February 15, 2006

apa nak update eh?

kalau fikirkan macam2x nak story tapi macam malas and tak de mood. One thing I nak put down in writing is to declare that my hubby can really spoil me. *wink*

WtL tak de macam boring gituk. I wonder what really is going on in her life. I hope she comes back soon!

ZUhri I don't have ligo's baby's pic. Belum ade kesempatan nak jumpa dia. I'm still uploading Egypt's pics.

I have zero passion for my job no new initiative by the organization has managed to restore my faith and passion for the organization or job. I have started looking for jobs long time ago and have been going for interviews. I recently applied for another one. Hoping to get out of this country too.

I should have bought the bag I saw the other day. Today maybe I go out of the office do homevisits and get me one. I've been spending as well.

Friday will be going out with my ex-colleague and anotehr one who is on maternity leave. Spending time together.

Singapore give me the creeps at night. Especially the town area. Gives me this lonely feeling and makes me feel depress.

I only have TV1 and this show on Friday Dilema Wanita is addictive. Last Week was on depression. I like Dr Fadzillah Kamsah. Passionate man Speaks from the heart.

Gotta find school for Umar. Past 2 days he's been upset if I dropped him off at my mom's violent reaction! *sigh*

No comments: