Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Lately

Lun - you thought i couldn't lie? I take that as a compliment :) thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

During the long weekend and back at work I had encounters with a few people who are almost in the same situation as I am. People who wanted change in their life or on the verge of change.

After meeting with them, I was smiling inside me. I was glad to be there for them. I'm glad to be there at such important juncture in their life and able to push them for change. I told of them it's like I'm talking to me. You are my mirror. Whatever I tell it reflects back to me. And it's true. The encounters also sort of re-affirms what I do best.

After the KL trip and meeting with WTL, I was revitalised. I think I owed it to WTL for injecting some new energy in me. I didnt' know what or how (must be the constant shrieking over food!) but I have a new sense of energy. And what I did tell this people is to take care of yourself first. You deserve it. I came back home feeling more energized to re-start my life.

I had been toying with the idea of emailing the company. I've been staring at the business card for two days now. Just yesterday, another person asked me whether I was looking for a job. I realised one thing too - the best conversation happens in the toilet. And when I shared with her my story, I had this 'life' in me. She told me it's okay to email them. Afterall it's been more than a month. And right after this I will do it.

It was by chance that I rented two movies starring Jennifer Lopez. I'm not her fan. I simply love her complexion and skin. I watched Monster In law and Shall we dance.

You know, I've never thought that Jane Fonda could act. She did pretty okay in Monster in law.

I've also never thought of Richard Gere as sexy middle aged man. but in Shall we dance he proved to be the sexiest man going thru middle-marriage-life crisis. I find shall we dance endearing. It's the kinda movie that you need to pay attention to. I didnt' had the chance cos of me lovely son.

Speaking of son, I had to take urgent leave today. Umar had a horrible fever, almost 40c the other nite. And I had little sleep watching over him. Alhamdulillah he is better- just irritating cough and alittle runny nose to deal with now.

No comments: