Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's my party!

First of all, thanks to the lovely people who sent me birthday wishes! Ya da best!

And so how I spent my three 'O' day? I went to Johor!!!!! Juz me and hubby! by bus! And we went to Angsana! It was my first time to Angsana! I love the mall! We spent like 5 hrs over there! They;ve got nice stuff that I started to hyperventilate! ahahahhahaha

I got myself 1 and half baju raya. Knowing me I like to perk things up with those baju. Might sew some beads and stuffs. I got this lovely serving dish! GAWD~ it's really gorgeous!! I saw many many beautiful lamps!! tapi camne nak angkut.... takde kereta. *sigh*

Boy I wish I had unlimited credit! I would have bought the whole store! Bought a patchwork quilt .. something i've always wanted for me bed from this Muslim China guy. Quite cute too! I was looking for Anuar Zain's cd .. unfortunately takde. *sigh* thought I could buy that for myself for my birthday. Oh yeah I went inside this store... this is going to be disgusting guys.. i asked the girl for anuar zain.. and just guess what she was doing! She was cleaning her armpits with a tissue through the opening of her t-shirt. YUCK! I thought she would stop cos she was serving me.. but NOOOOOOO. She continued with the other ARMPIT! YUCK!!! I didnt want to touch the cd of anuar zain that she showed me. So i left the store.. mumbling that this is not what i wanted. *phew*

Then I saw Mawi World. Tempted to buy.. tapi tak tau apsal tak beli. Got some donuts! Yummy!!! hmm what else I got.. oh yeah from there we went to kotaraya.. cos my mum kirim roti pita. We are all addicted to the roti pita. and she made kima.. so there is no way I can give her a reason that I couldnt get it. Kotaraya we prayed asar.. then went to komtar. Ah yes! Roti Pita! and idiotic me.... after the long queue i realised that i wasn't suppose to queue there for the pita. So had to go another queue. good thing it wasn't a long queue (penat byk word queue) from komtar we sneaked in to City Square eventhough we know we only have 30 mins and it was all thunder and lightening so whatever we were looking for it had to be quick! Couldn't find anything my hubby wanted.

So we took thebus back. We reached my mum's place at 6:35pm. Just in time to heat up the roti pita. Everybody (including nephews and niece) were there to buka sama2x. It was fun!

And I realised after buka puasa that I got a sore shoulder. Must be from carrying heavy stuffs. oh and i'm like way behind schedule with my hari raya preparation! yipes!

I'm off fromwork tomorrow. Got to get some stuffs still! If only i can get shoes my size. It would make it more complete.

No comments: