Wednesday, October 19, 2005

In response

I have been busy that I have missed reading my commonly visited blogs.
  1. Lun - you say the sweetest things on earth that even the donut I had just now can't compare to your words. They can give me gingivitis. We still have each other. You better recover also. Entah2x memang dah berisi tak? Kadang2x sign and simtoms is like diarhoea sakit perut..?????? amacam??? Go get the blue stick!
  2. Kak Enig - It would really be very lovely to meet up you this Hari Raya. Let's plan for one. Kalau susah sgt let's just gather at one place. I realised that Khalis looks seposen like you and Ain duaposen macam baba dia.
  3. WTL - You will be the strongest person who will come out of this situation. It is Allah's way of doing and planning things for us.
  4. Cekya - I think we were looking at the same exact moon when you took that shot. Eldest especially boys memang dimanjakan when they were young and grew up to be spoilbrats and attention seekers. He'll get over it.
  5. Ligo - Take care of your pregnancy.
  6. Danny - all quiet.

In response to myself, what I wished for myself and tell me is

  1. The courage to just quit my job. I should stop waiting for 'a good reason' to quit.
  2. The courage to do things I've never done before but think that I might have some 'knack' in it. Like .. business.
  3. The will to do yoga. I need to lose some major mass and relax too!
  4. The courage to care and be with my son fulltime. How scary can it be?
  5. Focus. I need to find my focus again.

No comments: