Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I need to take a deep breath

"It's pre-Ramadhan I-mshe.. take a deep breath and relax. " Exactly what I need to do right now. Why is Ramadhan like a deadline for me? It feels like everything new starts on the first day of Ramadhan. Today I had a couple of familiar faces visiting me. Lately .. very very lately I no longer feel the sense of worth, passion and mission in my work.. I'm the lost soul sailing on the ship... with a poor captain. To top it off, we don't know where we're going. And almost everyday I feel that the time is nearing for me to end my journey. I'm abandoning ship. I don't know exactly when but I do know it is very soon. Only the familiar faces instilled in me the sense of worth in what I believe in. That I could not fail. I am amazed that they have continued faith and trust in me.

Well I don't know where this will lead but I do hope and pray it's for the benefit of those people out there ultimately.

Happy Ramadhan to all!!

I love the smell of fresh books in the bookstore.

I love the smell of rain when it pours down on the hot grass.

I love the smell of babies.

I love the smell of babies' toes.

I love cold feeling of the airport.

I love the smell of roses.

I love the sight of flowers.

I love the feeling of Ramadhan.

No comments: