Wednesday, September 28, 2005

sleepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yesterday was my anniversary.3rd anniversary. WE didn't do anything special. But what we did do was to celebrate our end of renovation loan payment (weeeeiiii Alhamdulillah) and anniversary with Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Fudge Ice Cream (something like that.. has a nice tingling tase of cinnamon)..

At the office yesterday there was suppose to be a appreciation lunch I came in last as I went out for awhile. Sekali masuk "Happy Birthday" semorang pekik. ISh lagi lama! But since my birthday is during Ramadhan they decide to do a super duper early celebration. I had 3 servings of briyani! And i didn't eat all the day till this morning!.

Today my lunch is going to be sandwich i made this morning. The chicken was thawed and marinated last nite. I bake it at 12 midnite. This morning chicken sandwich with feta cheese. Tak sabar nak tunggu lunch! Although i know my chicken is dry.. tapi bau sedappppppp!!!

God My brain is disoriented! I can feel I'm not writing well!

No comments: