Friday, September 09, 2005

Nie lah jari gatal

So I admit jariku gatal. I didn't know that I would lose some of my previous settings. Nampaknya kena re-do allover again. Leceh!

Anyway I had diarhoea for mixing sundae ice cream and coke from McD's. Isn't that ridiculous. I was hungry as a cow when I got back home. We had some Caltex food... pretty good. Nie lah orang pemalas nak masak bila balik rumah. Tooo tired lately.

I found my old document bag. It's going to be for good use this Monday. I'm taking the day leave and going for a job interview. YIPES! I'm kinda stressed cos my first experience for job interview last coupla months didn't turn out well and I knew it was mostly my fault for not preparing myself. But Alhamdulillah. That was a good experience to learn from. Now I'm preparing like as if nak exams! I'm reading my notes (yeap from school dulu.. gila ya!) I've got some nice set of clothes - a jacket and skirt with matching tudung and document bag. Wooohooo! I'm all set! Dress for success .... or dress to kill!

I noticed HR people like to arrange interviews in the afternoon after lunch. Waktu orang mengantuk! One crazy thing I can't remember where I'm suppose to go for the interview!! Gila nie! Monday have to call the lady! Aiyo don't look good now! I learn I shouldn't over do talking about myself. I should show competency and knowledge (sebab tu bukak buku sekolah babe!)

Nothing against my current company. I love it though I feel tonnes of things could be improved. Just that my son needs me more. Being totally housewife is a bit kelakar for me... so maybe start part-time. And I am truly hoping that my current company would counter offer me and says they are willing to take me part-time. Pray hard!

My wedding anniversary is just round the corner. Oh yeah Lun- the iron you bought for me baru je commit suicide. Genaplah umur dia 3 tahun dah jadi arwah! Thanks! It served me well.

My husband is really working hard. I notice this long time ago but now I truly understand that he is working like mad! I'm proud to have a husband like him.

Just some additional comments on my entry on Money, specifically addressing Lun and kak Enig's comment (sorry dah terhilang!). But my issue isn't really about money but how poeple around me value it to a point that it defines themselves. It defines their status and shapes their thinking (of absence of it!). Maybe I wasn't clear but that was my heart talking. Now it's my brain talking.

Lun - J and I are always best buds. We also acknowledge that we are our own individuals. Other than him, I truly believe that as a woman ( or any person in a relationship) you need to find other forms of support other than your own home. Cos your partner isn't the equator. Should anything happen to him (or her), where do you and who do you turn to? You need some one with a fresh emotional bank to invest in you and for you benefit in terms of mileage.

Gitulah nye.......

No comments: