Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Post-NationalDay-Blues

I'm at home. Took half day cos no one is available to look after my son. I guess eventually I will be staying at home and quit my job. Might happen soon. In actually fact I am tired of working. Well maybe my job that I am tired of.

I saw this advert by a hair salon the other day looking for a shampoo girl. I was thinking to myself "hmm I don't mind doing such things!" as long as no kutu or kelumumur (is this the right spelling???). Yeah back to basics. That'll be great and may be I'll have time to pursue some new found interest like blog, photography and mosaic tiles and even do pushcart business! Selling what God KNOWS!

I'm waiting for the window contractors to come. They say at 3pm. Hope they don't make much noise cos my son's asleep. The plumber who just fixed my WC apparently had to be called again cos now it's leaking. I let my hubby deal with him tomorrow. He's good at complaining and getting stuff done his way.

I'm hungry. Haven't had lunch although I had a huge breakfast. I had nasi rawan! That was at 9:30am and I had 2 slices of bread at 7:30am. Must have cacing in me.

I'm sleepy. Wish I could join my son in bed and catch some zzss

No comments: