Friday, July 29, 2005

What a friday

I took the day off. Spend the day with hubby. We thought its time we do something about the look of our house. Now if you were to come to our house and if you like the 'refugee look', you can stay here. Otherwise....... we told ourselves we needed to wise up and get some real stuff. Well there wasn't much at ikea. Went to barang barang. and my dream sofa set was on sale! last 2 days. We dig into our pockets ... unfortunately we didn't have enough money. *sigh* I had to pujuk myself. *sigh* Then I had this horrible headache.. must be the psychosomatic effect of not getting what i want. I've been eyeing the sofa set for more than 3 mths. 3mths on still no money. I have to go pick my son up soon. *Sigh* I have the weekend to continue sulking.

No comments: