Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday

Actually I was in no mood since last nite. Must be hormonal. One thing about me which I find stupid is that I hide my mood swing except perhaps to my husband. It's a libran thing? I'm back at work. I have 2 appointments today. Will see whats the story later. Battle for a child. Tough. I just received news - my colleague her mom had a fall and hit her head. Brought to hospital and discovered that she had brain tumor. Now is being shipped to another hospital. This fellow person I know is being tested by Allah one after another. For almost more than seven months I know her, Allah test her with many things. I sincerely pray that she will remain strong and continue to pray to Allah to uplift her burden. A single mom with three young kids. Pls pray for her and her mom. May Allah keep them in peace. Al Fatihah. For those of us still fortunate to breath the Monday's air, May Allah protect us from His Wrath and keep us safe. Amin! 12:57pm I'm at a total lost where to start work. I tried reading Dr Phil, don't seem to work. Can't focus. Hungry. 4:54pm Drain. Tired. My second case. I love the smell of the plastic cover I bought for my Dr PHil's book. Going to pray Asar and going back to pick up my son. *poof*

No comments: