Monday, July 18, 2005

acceptance

I must learn to accept that people sometimes have mood swings and want space. Even if its obvious that they run away from me and hide things from me. As i get older am i starting to be overly sensitive? Cos i know i'm never sensitive person. I'm as blur as a sotong. Ask the dreamer. I must learn to accept that somedays people dont wanna talk to me about what happen during their weekend or what happenede while i was away. I must learn to accept that I'm only needed at certain intervals of their lives. Do we have to tolerate this? I mean this kinda character? Should we confront .. risk embarassment?Should we just play along.. and like when we are needed well we are needed when we are not we are not. I should be sleeping. Another cycle of day to begin again soon. *YAWN*

No comments: