Wednesday, February 04, 2009

marah dan kecik hati

that's what i'm feeling now. is this what i have to go through? accussed of abandoning my own cos she wants the maid? do i have the choice? i'd rather her be happy and let her settle down? am i less of a mother? dont be too quick to judge.i know the whims and fancies of my own children rather my own maid or husband and u can bet on it. and he is quick to dismiss it when i turn around and point it back of the accusation. NO that's not what i mean... then what u mean? I know you too well i know your patterns of argument.. HELLOOO I'm well taught in this area...dont try to play with me...

2 comments:

Yati WTL said...

aiyok...marah betul ni.

hope everything dah okay

lunacy said...

talk it out wif us babe.. nevertheless, i hope u find the way out to this 'situation'.

cheers!