Saturday, January 26, 2008

pneumonia - that's what got in umar. Other than 'kena mata'. Which is a direct reminder to me to be a better parent. he too been sick since i can't remember. I may come out with a sick chart. What u think?

me - sick for past 1mth. had 4 doses of antibiotics, but nothing seems to work. although am sick, i am tempted to shop, seems to be in need of alot of things.

me, work - i have flashed the idea to my supervisor about going part-time. Can i take it back??? soo scared noww....

tooth - nuha has her 1st tooth! one cute on at the bottom. but don't mess with her now. She bites and eats everything! Kinda reminds me of me! ehhehe and the plural subject - teeth got mine fixed 3 pieces. arggh!

hubby - sick on and off.. is the weather or something?

maid - seems to be better health than the rest of us. Alhamdulillah.. then can help take care of the kids. ah if i go part-time we need to let her go. argggh.. can we keep her for awhile longer hubby?? pleassseee

*cough*cough*cough*cough*cough*

4 comments:

lunacy said...

why nak take part time? can always tell ur boss that u found a reliable maid and u can work at usual hr.

eh ok tak maid skarang nih?

I_mshe said...

its not abt the maid lah dear, yes having a maid does help but like my agent said you can only trust maids 80%. I have a sick child. would you leave ur frequently sick child to a maid? To a family member no doubt u will, maid.. not reliable..forgetful, priorities are different. You can ask any employers i can vouche that none willsay that their maid is reliable.
As much as I would want to work fulltime and the perks is great, i am not being good as a other or as a worker. I took many mc and leaves already, and im neither here not there. When im at work, Im juggling home doing remote control work at the office on home matters such as school bus arrangement, cooking, chores... everyday i have to give instruction to my maid who is my employee. everyday is anew day new task new challenge. She too encounter new challenges taking care of household and kids. When im at home i try to catch up with work. How long can I go on like this? it's the only way for now. I save my son now, I save him for the rest of his life. I lose my job now, i get another one whether i like it or not. As much as i would like to be selfish either way i kill myself with the guilt of not being an effective mother or worker.
always count your blessings.

I_mshe said...

yeah she is much better than my previous maid. However tak cergas jaga umar. Nuha maybe cos she is baby is better. With umar, she tak sangat.

lunacy said...

ok then, lets stick to original idea .. stay at home, take care of everything esp the kids and urself and dun forget kumpul material on ur 1st experience as a consellor .. mother or watever. go laaa...