Sunday, November 18, 2007

exhausted.what a good day

I had a reunion with my uni mates today. Not all of them attended but who did attend mattered most. Especially my old close pal, D. I can't imagine that it may be awkward meeting up with D after 10 years! D got married and has 2 kids. D married one of us. D and me use to hang out together. It's like where do we start piecing things together.. umm is it right in the first place even! D's wife could be having ideas.. or would she?

I always have a good time with D we talked about alot of things. One thing particular that striked me was our conversation one time at the library. D is the most hardworking and smartworking student. He would stash books somewhere so that he could have easy access to them. So we talked about marriage one day. That got me nervous at that point of time. It's not like we have something going on but D is a gentleman in the most traditional way. I don't know how to describe it but it's just D.

Well anyway we went on with our lives separately after graduation. And don't you get that feeling that you just wanna hug that person that you've known a long time. The person just click with you up there (pointing to the brain) and down here (the heart). It's like finding that old comfortable pair of socks that you've lost! Arrrrghhhhh!!!!

But noooo.... we have to keep our distance. Well at least i did for the sake of respect to him and his wife. D gave me a ride home. It was the longest ride ever. Halfway home I had headache but maintain my cool.

And you know, I know D wanted to talk to me, catch up like ol times but that could not happen of course.

Andddd... at the back of my mind, my mind was playing with the idea ...what if something had went on with us.... hmmmmm.....

6 comments:

lunacy said...

helloooo ol' fren! ini D mana plak nih? i thot u only hangout wif china boys hehehe?? or was i wrong? D sape eh? Din? Dean .. oh DON!!

love L

I_mshe said...

hahahahahah yeah!!! remember him! hahahahah

Yati WTL said...

I sense juicy stories..nak tahu, nak tahu



**nosy**nosy**

lunacy said...

mula tuu i thot nak buat kelakar letak din and don but the name DON ring a bell!!

jgn lupa zaman tuu kan kita banyak share stories..

I_mshe said...

so called scandal lama lah yati! ehhehehe nothing happen lah. just good friends waktu uni days. then graduate berpisah. so the other chanced upon him again. it was nice.. a little diff cos his married to our friend. jadi kalaunak berbual rancak tu tak syok ah. Still d sweet ol him tho. Untung bini dia.

aqriz said...

sayang, yang sudah tu sudah (by imran) heheh

dont compare...cos kita cuma nak time the 'nice upfront'. kita tak tau, maybe he slurp his soup ke..

heheheh..

and yes, kalau member dah kawin one of the girls, leceh sikit, kalau tak banyak. nak kena extra careful.

you passed that area in flying color.. :-)