Sunday, September 23, 2007

been busy

Never has my Ramadhan been this busy. Kids and hubby sick. Eversince I started working 3 weeks ago i barely attend a full week at work. I feel guilty and i feel like bailing out. This also means I haven't had the chance to do my Raya shopping. Even for my maid, I tell her that she has a choice whether to keep the money which I will give her later as Hari Raya money or buy new clothes. But she has to go by herself. No time. My pintu gate dah teruk. Can barely open the gate. So I had to get a new one. They are fixing it this Saturday. (Argh there goes another Saturday). It really does feel like im running out of time.

My poor son, Umar while I was busy and stressed out tending to daddy (cos daddy was having a real nasty fever that didn't wanna go down) he did his homework ALL BY HIMSELF! I'm sooo touched and I'm amazed that he knew what to do all by himself even wrote his name on every page!

He's the sweetest boy on earth! I can't imagine how beautiful his character is. He is really has been pleasing. Alhamdulillah i'm soo happy for have a son like him. Nuha has been the jumping baby. It's like I ate jumping beans while I was pregnant.

You know looking at the kids make wanna have 1 more. But ummmmm lemme have a long hard thinking first!

1 comment:

she-blocks said...

umar bijak....pandai dia tak susahkan mommy....good boy!