Monday, August 06, 2007

When I was just a child

  • I see all things as living things, as having life to it. That you would hurt the spoon if you put in the hot gravy.
  • I talked to snails. (Last check, I talked to snails about 3years ago)
  • I had a car when other kids have bike. In fact I think this is the first toy they ever bought for any of their children.
  • I figured that if I comb my hair to the left or right, it would help the hair on the other side grow. I believe in giving chances even to my own hair.
  • I thought that if I put baby powder on my eyelids it would enhance my eyes. That's my eyeshadow.
  • That if i eat Benson's sweets and like my lips with it and let the sticky stuff remains, that'll be my lipgloss.
  • That if I put powder on the floor in the living room, that would be my skating arena.
  • Some of my favourite toys was my dialphone, green soldiers figurine, saga seeds, magnets and a ball.
  • That if i tie two curtains together it would become a swing.

How lovely!

3 comments:

KetuaSelam said...

Salam,

When I was just a child, the whole world revolved around me...

Or so.

I thought.

=D

Wassalam.
the:Dreamer :D

lunacy said...

BigMomma and her childlike thingking hehehe..do u still feel/think the same?

she-blocks said...

hahaha....

how notty. bubuh podah kat lantai utk jadik tempat skating tu wa tatahannnn....!