Monday, April 23, 2007

Nuha 1 mth

Its weird ... and amazing how you can fall in love with a child.. especially your own. She is 1 mth today. I had a few colleagues over for lunch. My helper is great help.

Oh some updates.. i'm going to get a full-time maid. Lun.. i didnt get a chance to call your cousin as i had a transfer maid.. seems to be a whole lot cheaper. Some glitches rite now. Maid will start in July. That's the time when I start work back.

A former colleague saying how much he loved his new workplace... hmm in my heart i became confuse.. i thot to myself maybe i should just move on rather than stay at the same place for convinience sake. Anyway one of these days need to go back to office to do some stuff.

Oh yeah my new hp.. just like cekya's ... its almost 1 week old - i got to take it in .. everytime i make a call i hear a buzzing sound. irritating. and the camera has green/yellow tinge.

tomorrow im bringing nuha for her 1mth jab.. hep b i think. well... again back to the old confuse me.

4 comments:

aqriz said...

Hurray! merdeka soon! dah 1 mth old pun si Nuha tu eh.

bila pulak me and Lun nak singgah jengok you eh *wink-wink*

I_mshe said...

bila korang nak datangggggg

lunacy said...

errr the last time i check u kata nanti u panggil. babang, lin and ani pun nak dtg but i told them u haven make any calling. so how?

I_mshe said...

datang laaaaaa... saturday ke sunday niee.. umm tak janji ade masakan enak... kuih2x je..