Sunday, February 25, 2007

True Indulgence

My anti-depressive first-aid
  • Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey with warm waffles top with sliced peaches and splash of maple syrup (Lasted 2 days. Sorry hubby I ate the rest of the tub of B&J)
  • Shopping - expenses paid by hubby. L'Occitane products, baby bed (this was a necessity not indulgent)
  • A good shower (wish it was a bath instead) with all organic shea butter soap, lathered with shea butter mommy cream (for stretch marks) and pure shea butter wax (for all over dry skin)
  • Lays Sour Cream & Onion Chips
  • Nasi Turki - cooked by my mom. Was a surprise by her. My late lunch.
  • Good Old Rain pouring outisde while I'm updating my entry in bed.
  • Aircon at 5:45 pm (alittle early for us at home)

What's yours?

5 comments:

lunacy said...

i dun hv salera for anything. im tired and falling sick. i just want lovey, my kids and me to be healthy again. Maybe after that all 4 can go to the beach and enjoy ourselves..

Mama Emmy said...

your craving is really outstanding... J larat ke nak layan... takpelah.. ni lah masa nak mintak manjakan kan kan...seronok kan biler tgh pregnant... nak ape2 pun semuanya dapat... cuber kalau tgh sihat walafiat macam aku nih... kalau tak betul2 emphhhhggg... ntah biler lah boleh dapat apa yang teringin... hihihihi

.S.K. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
.S.K. said...

My anti-depressive kit?
General:
My bed and all the bantal busok.
1 good dose of sleep.
A couple dose of dreams.
A bitter dose of psyching up.

Seasonal:
Downloading Supernatural Season 2, airing in the US, to analyse Jensen Ackles acting as DeanWinchester.
That man is UBERHOTTT!!!
For the uninitiated, Supernatural Season 1 is playing on Friday nights in Singapore and on Saturday (or Sunday night?) in Malaysia on TV3. Tuesday nights for AXN :D
A good dose of Dean is always good for my soul...heheheheh...
Depressed or not ;D

.S.K. said...

Lunacy, shafakumullah :)