Sunday, December 24, 2006

overdoing

Yes I think I am overdoing it. My girl has 2 dozens clothes that may last her till she is 6-8mths! But I can't remember where I put some of her clothes that she is suppose to wear when she comes back from the hospital. Still we have yet to complete our baby stuff shopping. And I absolutely when crazy (eksyen je) when I saw this baby bag from mothercare that cost $125!!!

Ahh... at 27 weeks I can't wait to give birth! I have like hmm 13 weeks to go.. Macam lama lagi gitu. I can't wait! I pray that Allah will give her health, iman and wisdom. Amin. Thus far i've gained like 6kg only. Unlike when I was pregnant with umar I totally ballooned! And i'm all in love with my son, Umar cos he keeps me laughing. Of course he gets on my nerve but he is simply too adorable and I love him soooooooooo much. Ah speaking of him, school re-opens soon. He will be takign the school bus next year. I wish I don't have to put him on the bus. It's like abandoning him .. a betrayal! *sigh* it has to be done. I can't imagine him 1 hr on the bus ride to school and home. arrrghhhh. Allah please protect my son from harm.

This one (the girl) has character... and pretty vocal ( i hope she is pretty and vocal!) Sometimes i have to tell her to tone down abit or to keep quiet (hehehe dalam perut dah kena marah!) and amazingly she understood and listened to me!

But I'm a sensitive schmuck which i've never been. Easily offended especially when I feel my husband did wrong (or something nothing wrong even!). I crave for expensive chocolates! yipes! but i hold myself back - and fresh fruit juice and fruits. And I like McCafe's cappucino..which early morning today I overdose myself on it!

I don't know whether to rejoice the time I have now or to be impatient for the baby's arrival.. which means I'm gonna be very busy. I can't imagine what 2007 would hold for me or how things maybe. I simply cannnot imagine how things will be with 2 kids. So how is it for you lun and ligo? tell me.

2 comments:

Yati WTL said...

tak sabar2 ya...me too tak sabar. baby girl as pretty and sweet as you are.

miss you much

aqriz said...

macam mana? menyeram kan! tak bedek! tapi kerana kasih ibu kan, yang susah jadi senang.

my H turning 1 year old in one-month time. cepat kan? dah pandai panggil kakak & nenek. mommy / daddy, belum lagi ;-)