Monday, September 04, 2006

Anak-anak pasca kemerdekaan

Just felt that this should be the opener for a MOnday! It was on my head since morning. Now I am at work. Just for the record. It's only been 3 days at work and I'm 30mins late for work today! Today is Umar's 3rd birthday too. No celebration though. He has the cough and runny nose. I hope I didn't miss any body's birthday? I think Cekmi was it? Kak Emmy? Thought of surprising you masa kat KL I guess you surprised me when you told me you were in Singapore!

His pet fish been dying on him. Now he has 1 survivor.

How's my new job?

Everyday I can't wait for the day to be over. I dread the next day. MY workstation is the size of a pea. MOst of the space is taken by by a dinosaur monitor. The thumbdrive slot is at the back of the processor. THe processor is under the desk and I can barely bend down because of pregnancy. The office is cramp like sardine. IT is a mess!

I hate the condition, I hate almost everything about this place - even to solat is inconvinient. THe only thing I look forward to is the food. We are suppose to eat in-house. So food is fresh and nice. I cant go out shopping or take a walk cos it's far off. Basically I hate this place. I am required to work Saturdays. I just told one of them I can't work Saturdays.

I hate this place. So there you go! Oh anyway I am still not clear about my jobscope.

No comments: