Sunday, July 23, 2006

3 in the morning

I have been sick for the past coupla days. Thanks ligo for asking. I have completely lost my voice today. I went to work (yup was working on Saturday) without voice and I realised that I have zero energy and could barely survive work eventho it was only 3hr work. Later on today, I have to get to work in order to pass the registration list. I dont think i could work since i have completely lost my voice and my throat sakit giler all the way to my left ear. Just like how it happened the other time.

I didn't suspect my cravings i mentioned earlier were due to anything biological. Well I just found out last Wednesday that I was pregnant. No wonder the crazy stuffs. So far alhamdulillah no morning sickness. But since I found out I was pregnant I got sick. I could only eat in small portions cos I get easily filled. So un-fun to think that I love to eat. Went to Fig & Olive on Thursday with hubby cos it was his birthday. I barely could finish the 1st sandwich. And I burp alot! A lot of air/gas. So far no food appeals to me.

The only thing that appeals to me now are books! I am reading the history of Malay/Muslims in Singapore from 1819 - 1965 a series of readings. Cool stuffs! I've been smsing a few people asking what good books to read. WTL gave good suggestion. Sorry girl didn't return your call the other day. Cos Now I have no voice. Let me recover and return your call.

Gosh I wanna go to KL - is the haze bad down there? Cos I easily get breathing difficulty and cough and discomforts.

I haven't been to the gynae yet. Don't know when I'll do that though. And I'm gonna start my new job!!! arggghhhhhhhhhh!!! I guess I won't get maternity leave.

I'm pestering my hubby to get driving license. Cos now WE DO NEEd a CAR! I don't wanna go around with two kids in a taxi. It'll be soo leceh. I'm not really a stay at home person I usually like to go out eventhough for a short trip with my son. So with two kids soon, don't know how my lifestyle would change. How has it been for you Ligo? Forgot to ask LUn - when are you due? Base on my calculation I'm due in April 07. Let's hope its 070407. Cool huh!

Oh and the other thing that appeals to me are furnitures and household stuff! Went to IKEA the other day bought 2 spaghetti jars and a lamp. I'm hungry now.

Saw queen size bed for umar. I'm now not sure whther to get single with roller bed or queensize. Need to ship him out of my room. We also need to re-do the other room cos it's like my hubby's office room. Need tomake do in this small house. Although this pregnancy caught me by surprise and I was totally unprepared for it but i do hope it's a girl. I did the online gender predictor it did say it'll be a girl. So let's wait and see!

No comments: