Friday, May 19, 2006

extreme stress

Thanks LUn for liking my sajak... its just came out just like that. Boleh dikatakan this is my 1st sajak! hhehehe... it was due to extreme pressure at work.

Past few days the Idiot was getting on everybody's nerve and upsetting everybody. I was just waiting for time when it was mine. Truly as i anticipated, idiot walked in tried to find fault with my invitation cards to guests. I just kept quiet don't want to say any word at all.

Rupanya Idiot ade simpan dendam kat aku. Dah lah event round the corner and ade presentation on monday belum buat, Idiot called me just b4 my meeting just now. I told myself that I need to keep my mouth shut and not say anything. Limit my verbal contact with the IDIOT.

Idiot was trying to about one of my staff and his choice of words betul memandang rendah. Truly elitist. Bukan saja dia memandang rendah pada staff aku tapi dia jugak sekaligus hentam aku. Aku tak cakap ape2x tapi bersetuju dengan kata dia.

Tak pernah aku rasa terlalu marah sampai migraine datang macam nak pecah otak. Aku blur and bengang tak tau nakbuat ape setelah keluar dari opis Idiot tu. Aku turun bawah masuk opis ku balik... i need to protect my staff and me. Aku bilang staff tu aku tak pernah nak pakai perkataan F tapi nari macam sesuai untuk melepaskan marah yg meluap.

Aku rasa idiot is out to ruin some of our lives and it is intentionally done. Memang teman satu opis dah kena everytime dorang bersua muka.

Aku dah tak tahan lagi. Aku balik ambik my son.. I was shaking sooo bad, I had chest pain and migraine. Aku telan dua panadol extend. Somehow it's not working on me. Usually tak sempat aku raise 1 finger dah berdengkur dah.

I called me hubby in taxi on the way to pick up son. Hubby kata sudah berhenti saja. Cos its affecting my health.. and in the long run my sanity. Hubby kerja balik lambat... i only had my sis to vent out.

Well looks like Allah has better plans for me. Insha Allah. I pray my exit will be safe and smooth. I hope the idiot will not try to create trouble even as I am making my exit.

Date of self-termination 23 May 2006.

No comments: