Sunday, May 14, 2006

dah lama tak update.

  • Honestly I've been ultra busy. I barely have time for food even. Just work eating me up.
  • Oh yeah I'm catching up on food. Remember the choc craving. It didnt' go away. After the throat infection horror, I realised my throat will never be the same again. And i think it's got to do alot with my teeth - the other time when I had horrible teeth encounter eventho I'm a toothbrushing freak (teethbrushing!). I'm catching up on Mrs Field's actually. Yummy eating them while typing. I had horrible news that they were closing down! I almost wanted to email the lady who set it up in Sg. So today I had the opportunity to go to the Paragon outlet and asked them about it. Nope they are well and fine. *phew* that was close!
  • Any ENT docs out there?
  • Went for a job interview. And I am oh so looking forward to leaving my company now! Cos I wanna work for these people!I'm just soo looking forward to a part-time worker life! All these bullshit about workplan. (read entry by lunacy who commented what moojik wrote on workplan.. which is pretty true)
  • Ah - I need to read up on new blog entries. I mean all these while I dont even read other people's blog link in people who I commonlly read their blog. Boy that's mouthful for me to type.
  • Great Singapore Sale - this Hari Raya ( bayar utang blum abis .. dah pikir hari raya) I will embrace the GSS. I never did ever join the GSS. I saw WMF periuk that I wanted. Tapi I realised the periuk is quit light for stainless steel. tapi the cover okay. Ade sapa tau camne nak beli periuk bagus? Neway kata orang GSS is realy cheap. I've already made my shopping list! *wink*
  • speaking of shopping - i saw this ring i like. $215. Then tadi went to bugis saw another ring I like also $59. arggggghhhhhh... tough! I like both. I need to see them both again! ahahha
  • I need jeans.
  • My house is infested with nyamuk! I got bites allover.
  • Ooh during me throat infection week - i broke my glasses .. tak sengaja. *sigh* and the following day I received a call for interview scheduled the next day! dah laa rabun buruk! Had to used contacts. Argghhhh sakit mata. Neway due to kesilapan kedai tu, I'm going to get another pair for free *wink*
  • Note to self - never bring umar shopping. He can make u go broke!
  • I hope to tender my resignation by end of May!
  • *burp* i ate 1/2 a large murtabak and 10 pieces of choc chips! yipes! brush teeth!

No comments: