Thursday, April 27, 2006

stretch

Sejak di "tinggalkan" oleh my colleague, ( i read somewhere that supervisors tend to have this feeling betrayed once a supervisee leaves them.. neway) tiap2x hari balik rumah my bijik mata soo dry no moisture. I barely take breaks and work alittle extra minutes nowadays. dulu 6pm sharp je dah keluar ofis tak tengok orang kiri kanan.

since last week kita orang kat opis infact the whole organization been bombarded with last minute preparation of workplan. So since monday I've been having good food. ( bukan nak cakap pasal the workplan eh!) Today the finale was briyani. I never like mutton briyani tapi today's mutton briyani was superb. the kakak kat sini pulak buat air bandung. Ape lagi!

and i've been eating chocoloates like mad. Selalu tak cam gini.. dont wanna second gues myself lah. *wink*

I didn't know that syah was gonna leave. aiyo .. dia gi mana??

i've been having keen interest in Brangelina's story. last citer dia main kayu 3 and Angie caught him read handed. Somehow mamat nie takde backbone lah! macam lalang.

Oh I'm craving to read a good book. Insha Allah kalau ade kesempatan nak gi library besok waktu lunch.

I badly need new wardrobe and new pair of jeans.

And I talked to one of the trainer here... my life still no directions but i am keen on studying. and maybe (i can say 65-70% sure) that I wanna study.

And somehow this workplan made me give this place anotehr chance. Actualy been giving this place more chances since January and its almost mid-year. what does this mean ah?

Welll.. tomorrow's friday. and it's good.

No comments: