Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Motherhood Interrupted

Lun asked me to start blogging again. It's not like I've stopped intentionally just plain busy to start writing. Lun hope you don't take to heart whatever I said. Sincerely hope you are okay. Today is different because I can't be bothered to work just taking my time with work. Ligo called me.. her voice reminds me of an 18yr old. Can't imagine that she's a mother of 2. congrats Ligo. Again. Ligo reminded me of the Inaugural BLOGFRIENDSMEET06. Scheduled to be in May. I can't say much about it right now.I must disappoint the rest of you who are looking forward to the meet. But what I am glad is that there has been some of us who have met each other and had a good time. Great. Girl Interrupted - First time I watched the movie. Excellent. Intriguing. Just like The Awakening. For a person with Borderline Psychosis she is an excellant writer truly mystique and keen eye- sharp for details. What she said says some truth. Unfortunately the libraries here has small listing of Girl Interrupted the book. Wonder what's happened to people like her. WTL - didnt' get a chance to talk to her fully. How u been girl. I went to JB last thursday. WEnt to Tebrau City. Love it. Reminds me of you and how we spent time. I miss you soo much.I wish I could get a hug right now. Need more time to explore Tebrau City. Motherhood Interrupted - went for Papsmear for the 1st time. Arghh I feel weak now. Psychosomatic?? or real? Neway I feel pregnant because of it. Hungry - waiting for Nasi Ambeng How r you today?

No comments: