Tuesday, March 07, 2006

feeling down

When I am feeling down lately I listen to Anuar Zain. Tak tau apsal. Today I feel down bukan pasal my colleague nak leave. I think that is a reality that I have no control over. Its abt another one.. i can't seem to fathom manusia yang boleh have feelings of hatred when we had such good relationship. Tapi ye lah manusia.... dolak dalik. I have no hard feelings but it's just sad that this person choose to shut down. And why is it that I can have no feelings of hatred ke marah ke.. tapi lebih disappointment.. sad that things have gone this way. And this has been going on since Jan. And I'm not the sort of person who likes to keep grudges, simpan hatred and stuff like that. I'm a true blue HippiE!

Neway there are plans for me to move out of my dept and do more clinical work less administrative stuff. Something I love! But I have made some decisions which is important for my family. I need to move on and just take a break from the working world. Of course I will finish the load of junk I have on my plate. Maybe have some time to start something new with the new jobscope until like late May.

I had an overdose of Roti Boyan. Cam nak muntah rasanyer sekarang. *wek*

No comments: