Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blonde Ambition

Kengkawan

Yesterday after a grilling my way literally in the hot sun going from house to another I've decided to spend some time at Lun's favourite place. I intentionally ensured that I finish my work early so I could catch up with myself.

Apparently myself wasn't available for me yesterday. I have long forgotten me that I had abandoned myself yesterday when I needed me most.

I wanted to get myself a bag, a working bag a bag for work that is. My current bag is failing me slowly. I had my blonde-moment when I couldn't figure out what type, size, color, texture, strap, pockets and price I want. I saw a sling bag but I thought to myself I wanted a big bag a nice cool big bag to stuff everything in. Then I thought again, I dont have much to put in just wallet, my socalled make-up bag, address books, handphone, coin pouch umbrella keys notebook and bankbooks. So I dont really need a big bag. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH I couldn't figure out a simple thing as buying a bag!

I ended up buying some skincare products since my skin decide to do me no-good lately. I thought its hormonal but the girl said oh its clogged pores and there are oil stuck in my pores. So I ended up buying some $165 worth of skin care stuff and got myself some freebies as well as an appointment for free make-up lessons. (my other blonde-moment)

Well the stuff was worth it cause I can see good effects from it.

But I need a bag. HELP!

No comments: