Monday, November 28, 2005

I did something unethical!

I was reading my recent post and thought to myself that I have nothing to talk about or tell the world today. And just then, a client called telling me the most important news to her and the most happiest news ever to me and her! The most unethical thing in my entire working life was to cry together with her on the phone. I was overjoyed! I was overwhelmed with happiness for her! This is crazy! It's insane! They could revoke my license! ahahahhahahah! Who CARES!

I was sharing her happiness and this great belief in Allah that HE truly opened the ways we measly human beings never thought before. And I was just the means .. I'm not even the means, just the particle that got caught in her shoe and somehow has helped her through God knows what I don't know! Nope I am not being humble I know when I am doing that!

This is truly 100% Allah's doing and He has sent help and that comes in many forms. I learned we just need to look around with our heart.

"God You know that I want to give up and somehow YOU tell me to stay cos there's more work to be done!"

No comments: