Monday, September 19, 2005

old memory

On Friday I had a surprise call. One that caught my tongue for awhile. It was an 'old friend' whom I have not spoken or seen except thru email pics for almost 8yrs or so. However her opening line to me wasn't sweet. And that totally pissed me off till today. I guess I will only get over it by tomorrow when we eventually meet. I wonder how she would look like, how she would carry herself. I'm also wondering why am I making a big issue out of this! I don't know maybe perhaps we 'ended' on a good note and re-open on a foul one. She wanted to do brunch which I decline cos it's business and not personal (with her only). God I'm so foul! I hate this. This is not me even! She asked for my handphone number and I said I will only give for personal not business. She was taken aback but she took it down anyway.

Ah well people change? Or people change.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments: