Monday, September 12, 2005

Lun - some butts were kicked!

Although I panic giler but I was calm. Maybe calm under the storm. But I was lucky to have bumped into The Dreamer last nite. We sort of rehearsed some questions and answers and she gave me some pointers. Also which surah to read (Surah Al Mulk). Alhamdulillah I was calm and felt good inside. I was confident that Allah was with me.

I took leave today. Tapi my hp couldn't stop ringing. It was as if I was working the whole day! Kecoh! Bless my mom for coming back to my place after her dental appointment.Macam tegap sikit hati nie. I read the surah just after my Zohr prayers (before that I doa lah ape yang patut tu.. though I wasnt really sure what I wanted to ask from Allah.. I just said You know whats best for me so just lead me) and quickly got myself ready to go.

I didnt' call the HR lady though... malu gitu. I thought I remembered she told me to go to basement. I was 15 mins early. Waaaahhh cantik gitu timing. (why do I sound so Minah?). I reported myself to the reception. So there I was in the waiting area for 15mins. Hmm salah tempat ke? Takpe ah lepak dulu. 3.05pm - the lady said I was suppose to go to HR FIRST! Aiyo! MALU! Kelamkabut go to HR which was 2 levels up. Sampai isi application form (I hate filling in Application Forms). I realised that my pen was about to run out of ink. I brought 3 pens! 2 no ink! 1 running out! Aiyo! Takde benda lain ke nak happen! Malu nak mintak pen cos there were 2 other candidates. Tak syiok gitu kalau mintak pen. The pen stayed with me till I finished the whole form. Then after 10mins. The HR girl came out and asked me to do the test. She gave me 1hr (this was 3:30pm). Ya Allah! Soalan dia macam soalan periksa kat sekolah dulu! Alhamdullilah I decided to study before the interview. So boleh jugak ah jawab. and I got some cheatsheets with me! ahhahaaa.. just my old notes I decided to bring to read on the train. I managed to finish at 4pm. at 4:10pm they called me. Still calm as a cow. I turned myself into a decent poise and polished minah. 3 ladies interviewed withthe HR lady sitting by my side. Gedebak gedebuk - I went out of the interview feeling excited and happy! I don't know why tapi terasa happy and excited gitu! Unexplained reaction. I couldn't contain myself! Happy giler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we just see how it goes ah cos they say they are interviewing other candidates and will get back to me.So we see how....

Thanks to The Dreamer for the pointers.

Lun - for your confidence that I would kick some butts

My hubby - J .. absolute nagging unwaivering confidence in his wife.

Belum terima Oscars dah kecoh gini.

3 comments:

Yati WTL said...

well done i_mshe. hope you will get it.

aqriz said...

Wow...sounds good alright to me.. Hope you'll receive a positive reply.

Mama Emmy said...

hahaha.... you are really an interview freak lah.... siap refer notes lagik tu... kalau aku tak kuasa.... but good for you gurl...

hope you really impress them and you stand out among the many other candidates.... good luck, dear... Allah will definitely bless you if you ask HIM to guide you from the beginning... InsyaAllah.....

note: simply hate going for interviews.... cant bear the dap-dup-dap-dup feeling!!!