Thursday, September 22, 2005

Baby I'm in love!

How You Are In Love
You take a while to fall in love with someone. Trust takes time. You tend to take more than give in relationships. You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time. You're secretly hoping your partner will change for you. You are fickle and tend to fall out of love easily. You bounce from romance to romance.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just a wee bit update: I'm tired. last nite slept almost 2am. Woke up at 6am. Accompanied my sis to the hospital for a surgery to remove lump in her breast. Didn't know I was gonna be there the whole day. Am tired now. Tomorrow bring my son for his 2yr old check up. Then to work. Saturday working wholleee day. Monday window people coming... I'm going to work .. hubby take over. Tired....

Note to self : Need to lose weight.

No comments: