Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday

It's Saturday and I'm at work. I have half an hour to go. But I will excuse myself earlier and before I do that I might as well update my blog. If those of you noticed I deleted an entry. I realised that it could be potentially harmful and it's not my right to stir more emotions. Moving on, I managed to clear some stuffs. I have tonnes of deadline and I have to clear it all asap before the nationwide project starts. I wasn't delaying my work, it's just that I had to cover my boss's work previously and that kinda made me stuck and lost with my own. My 1st deadline for my almost 200 reports is end of next week. I might get sore fingers by end of the week! Those of you loving your weekends enjoy it, those of you fighting your way with the haze, be patient and strive in the cause of Allah, for He will help. Here is something amusing/amazing.

No comments: