Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm hyper!

I'mmahyper!!

I was ready for work. All dress in black. Black dress and black pants (wait!! you must be wondering I'm wearing a dress and pants!! They don't go together!!) I was sitting in the kitchen getting my breakfast ready when my son woke up. Grouchy at first, until I showed him his breakfast. Yesterday's frozen cookie crunch with milk. All frozen. He was happy. Propped himself up on the chair, asked for a spoon and milk top-up.

He was of course happily playing with his food until he said "MOT.. EIKK" (check translation in my earlier entry). Well so much for trying to get to work early.

I brought him to the toilet and clean up him up. Being the independent child that he wants to be, soap got to his eyes cos he wiped his eyes with soapy hands. *Scream* *cry* and mommy black dress was wet.

Nope I didn't change. Went to work in my wet black dress.

And so, the rain poured, enraged over here at work. I like the view from my workstation. I have a full view of the road compliments of the full length window situated right behind me. I turned my back away from my workstation and imagine that I like on the Nth floor of my condo overlooking the streets or some parks with kids running around.

And the wind blew soo hard I could hear it whistled in between the window sills. Ahhhh I'm sipping my hot Milo....

This is life.

No comments: