Friday, July 08, 2005

red eye and LOST

Here I am at the office. No boss around. Great time to update me bloggie. And so its public. I feel naked. I think no matter how public you make your thoughts, its purely selective publication. Amacam? Setuju? Welcome to Lunacy. My very first visitor. WTL I added you in my link, hope you don't mind. I got a red eye. Don't know how. I felt something uncomfortable in my right eye last nite. Start rubbing. Awfully red. Took some ice out from the freezer and put them over my eye. Now its sore. Still red. LOST - any fans out there? In my office we are kinda divided into two factions when it comes to Thursday nite. DIA fans and LOST fans. We may have a converted fans next week. ------------------- got a meeting in 3 mins. anyway. i know this guy who has only 10% vision he said that its better for background of your pc/desktop/blog to be black. Would help ease with the eye problem... sebab tu anak2x kat singapura nie byk pakai glasses and higher incidence of myopia than any parts of the world. Cos we use the WHITE BOARD in class, and the glare is bad for the eye. Yeah i recall trying to adjust myself looking at the white board. There was one report 2 weeks back denying that whiteboard is the cause of myopia. But schools have taken step to adjust their windows to minimise the glare. Hmm'....

2 comments:

lunacy said...

hey..ive to gifup lost for dia. yeah i'll be that converted fans next week i think. Red eye eh? ko ngendap sape?? hehehe

had a fabulouse time talking to a bro smlm. still can't get ova it!!

lunacy said...

hey imshe..aku bukan horny lah cuma on a mission. read my blog hehe. Wanna do the same?